This evening I decided it was very important to include pages within my PLN based on definitions and my own interpretations of the following two topics:
1. Evidential Data
2. Reflective Practice
Information is partly sourced from the PeaK-ICT website I created for the Kawerau cluster nearly five years ago.
FIVE Modelling Book Tips:
1. Keep a toolkit of pens, coloured pens, ruler, highlighters, pencils, dictionary and thesaurus handy.
2. Write up the WALT well ahead of time and have additional information ready.
3. It's a modelling book so errors or the modelling of errors are acceptable.
4. Ask for samples of work from students to include in the book.
5. Keep the modelling book up to date and encourage students to refer to it often.