I decided to delve into the aspects of my role as a PRT mentor and in doing so, I've added relative content to my PRT Mentoring webspace. I've 'devised' an Action Plan too that supports the NZ RTC's and will be used in consultation with my colleague to track professional teaching and learning.
A separate web-blog (that is password protected) e-Tipu e Rea has also been set up for imparting knowledge and documentation as well as the collective sharing of our thoughts and ideas.
FIVE Modelling Book Tips:
1. Keep a toolkit of pens, coloured pens, ruler, highlighters, pencils, dictionary and thesaurus handy.
2. Write up the WALT well ahead of time and have additional information ready.
3. It's a modelling book so errors or the modelling of errors are acceptable.
4. Ask for samples of work from students to include in the book.
5. Keep the modelling book up to date and encourage students to refer to it often.