Arohamai...It's been a few months since I last blogged. I've finally downloaded the i-app for Weebly and this will come in handy so that I may express any quick thoughts. Here's two now....
1. Today is my daughter's birthday and isn't it interesting that we attended the STEPS Training Course together. More about that PD later...
2. About a minute ago I received an email from Karen Boyes with a link to her new e-book 'Collective Wisdom 2014'. Take a peek if you're keen:) I might also link it to my Reading Log.
FIVE Modelling Book Tips:
1. Keep a toolkit of pens, coloured pens, ruler, highlighters, pencils, dictionary and thesaurus handy.
2. Write up the WALT well ahead of time and have additional information ready.
3. It's a modelling book so errors or the modelling of errors are acceptable.
4. Ask for samples of work from students to include in the book.
5. Keep the modelling book up to date and encourage students to refer to it often.