Our workshop was I beleve a success as 4 e-Learners presented themselves in a very professional manner and enjoyed 'sandpit time' with teachers who attended our session.
What made the whole day come together...
* Branding - t-shirts, lanyards and business cards gave that professional EDGE!
* Setting up the workshop area in advance and making sure IT equipment worked
* Rehearsing, modifying and 'winging' parts of our presentation
* Carol (mum of Shawn) transporting students over to Rotorua
* Mr More being there and supporting our thinking and learning journey
* Reflection and wind down time at the end
We have since sparked interest from a number of BOP schools and over the Term we envisage visits from a few.
Yes, a fabulous day had by all. We now forward to planning a couple of workshops for our up-coming PeaK-ICT Conference in August:)