It's Term Two and I do believe the next nine week's are going to be very busy. I've just spent a couple of hours on my 'digital footprint' and have yet to post to the VLN, capture a few TED videos then look at what's in store for the Appraisal Workshop I will attend tomorrow.
I do have a fair idea what my classroom planning will look like this Term so that's a bonus. I am however currently toying with the fact that my PLN or digital footprint is in need of a boost, not quite sure whether I need to drive more traffic there or work on the overall appearance.
The time is now 10.40pm on Monday night so I might just have to keep my head above water right now and 'sleep on it'. All great ideas come to those who wait...and wait...and wait...
FIVE Modelling Book Tips:
1. Keep a toolkit of pens, coloured pens, ruler, highlighters, pencils, dictionary and thesaurus handy.
2. Write up the WALT well ahead of time and have additional information ready.
3. It's a modelling book so errors or the modelling of errors are acceptable.
4. Ask for samples of work from students to include in the book.
5. Keep the modelling book up to date and encourage students to refer to it often.