I had my first learning experience today as I had set up my 2013 Professional Development page only to realise that the reflective comments would need to be password protected. So it was a 'copy and paste' job thank goodness from one page to another.
Every afternoon I return home from school and add a bit more to this webspace. It's taking a lot of time and energy however I am quietly chuffed with the progress thus far.
FIVE Modelling Book Tips:
1. Keep a toolkit of pens, coloured pens, ruler, highlighters, pencils, dictionary and thesaurus handy.
2. Write up the WALT well ahead of time and have additional information ready.
3. It's a modelling book so errors or the modelling of errors are acceptable.
4. Ask for samples of work from students to include in the book.
5. Keep the modelling book up to date and encourage students to refer to it often.