"Believe with all your heart that how you live your life makes a difference" - Colin Bevan.
My list of choose to do's is increasing with each day. We're back from L@S and I have created an on-line PeaK-ICT survey and template for those who attended. I've also compiled my own list of ideas that I would now like to implement across the cluster and in my e-learners classroom. Here's just a 'wee' snippet...
* Books to check out include '5 minds for the future' by Howard Gardiner and 'A whole new mind' by Daniel M Pink.
* Find the 'do you believe' video
* Check out digital lego/skillwise.com
* Work out training dates with Breathe Technology
* E-mail Norm re:2Animate
* Include music for reflection time
* Have students create 2nd life avatar - voki
* Include brain games in learning
* Get students to take photos of work every week
* Adopt a computer teckie
* Create a cluster/class delicious site
* Keep notebooks for 1:1 conferencing
GOIMO- Get Over It, Move On and WILD - Wellness, Innovation, Learning and Dialogue.